Find all the worldbuilding process posts linked in one place along with some external resources for your to use while world building.
World Building Table of Contents
Start with world building conceptualization to discover what kind of world you want to build and what it’s purpose will be. This section will help your organize how to get started, review the core assumptions of the RPG rules system you want to use, and how to tweak it to best fit your world with optional rules and home brew content.
- Worldbuilding Start to Finish
- How to Use and Abuse the Core Assumptions
- Tweaking the Game: Options and House Rules
- Making Gods & Pantheons > Worldbuilding Abstract
- Making Gods & Religions > Part 2
- Making Gods & Religions > Organization & Worship
- Making Gods & Religions > Holidays, Rites, and Rituals
- World Building Worship Centers, Ordained, Attendants
- Longitude & Latitude: World Map Beginnings
- Hexes: World Map Beginnings 1.5
- Worldbuilding Process: Continent Hex Mapping
- Spinning Plates: Worldbuilding Process & Plate Tectonics
- World Map Biomes